MSD 6M-3L Marine Ignition with Digital Rev Limiter
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Shift interrupt feature eases shifting
- MSD’s smoothest rev limiter yet, protecting parts and saving your engine
- Records highest RPM the engine turned for last 20 minutes of run time
- Easy setup of features with three rotary dials on the face of the unit
- Built-in Start Retard adjustable in 0⁰, 10⁰ or 20⁰ increments for quick, easy starts and extend starter life
- LED display shows rev limit, highest RMP turned, cylinder select, start retard, battery voltage and can be set to tach mode
- Full delivery of spark energy and easy starting down to 6 volts battery supply
- Highly efficient, low current draw for extended battery life
- Fully potted housing to withstand demanding marine conditions
- Sealed connector for clean wiring and trouble-free operation
- Works on 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection provide ultimate reliability
- Can be triggered by magnetic pickup, amplifier, and points inputs
MSD has raised the bar and added an all-new UL listed marine ignition box to their lineup. The 6M-3L is a fully sealed unit with a single wiring connector makeing installation neat and easy.
Three rotary dials and an LED display simplfy setting the cylinder select, start retard and rev limiter. Plug-in rev limiter chips and hard to read dials are a thing of the past. For diagnostic purposes, the LED display can also be set to a live tach mode on V8’s and even display battery voltage with the turn of a knob.
The 6M-3L is a capacitive discharge ignition that multi-sparks from idle to 3,000 RPM providing a clean idle and quick throttle response. Above 3,000, capacitive discharge sparks will run clean through 12,000 RPM . Boasting more features and higher spark energy than its predecessor, the 6M-3L is the performance upgrade your boat needs!