Holley LS Chevy Valve Covers - Polished
Holley's new 2-Piece LS valve covers are a great way to update the look of your LS engine without the use of complicated adapter systems or the hassle of remote coil relocation. These modular LS valve covers feature an OE height, internally baffled LS valve cover base with integrated coil mounts for popular Gen I and Gen V style LS coil bodies, and a vintage style finned overcover that hides the unsightly LS coils and messy wiring harness - allowing the full performance benefits of coil-on-cover ignition setups without the robotic styling. Each modular coil cover features a simplified version of our Vintage Series style fins that seamlessly blends with other finned Holley dress-up accessories such as our LS valley covers and 14" round air cleaners. The coil cover also features cast-in provisions for the spark plug boots and coil wiring harness so no extensions or custom wiring is required.
Each 2-Piece LS valve cover set includes a low-profile billet oil fill cap, hardware and spacers for mounting both versions of LS coil bodies, and 12-point dress up hardware and rubber grommets for the coil covers. These modular LS valve covers are now offered in 5 unique finishes: natural cast, polished, satin black, factory orange, and gloss red (black, factory orange and gloss red sets feature machined fins).
- Cast aluminum 2-Piece LS valve covers designed to mount and hide both Gen I and Gen V style LS coil bodies
- Retain the performance of factory coil-on-cover ignition without the unsightly styling
- Base fits LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines with clearance for .750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Base features internally baffled ventilation system
- Coil cover features Holley vintage style fins and cast-in wiring provisions
- No coil relocation, wire harness extensions, or custom spark plug wires required
- Includes low-profile billet oil fill cap
- Includes all necessary coil mounting and dress-up hardware