Holley LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
- Runner Length – 6.29”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.67in² to 2.84 in²
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height – 8.42” (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location – 3.84” (forward from engine block front flange), Angle – 25 deg. (down from vertical)
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Total Height with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top – 12.32” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
These parts should be used for the following applications: Racing/Performance/Street Rodder where hood restrictions are NOT a consideration. Top can be mounted forward or backward. Holley EFI LS main harnesses have a map sensor connecter designed for use with an LS1/2 style map sensor. The 558-416 is an adapter harness that can be used to adapt any LS harness that uses a LS1/2 MAP sensor connection to a LS3 MAP, which is recommended for this manifold.